Saturday, August 11, 2012

Getting my licsence back

At my driving class that will last he next five hours, hope i can last.
Just paid 135 since I rescheduled it twice already, 25 per rechduling fee.

Note to the under 21's:
Pay your tickets, my licence was suspended because of not taking care of them in a timely manner,being young and stupid,and thinking I was invincible. Oh ad by not having the parental guidance of a father whom I was taking to work since at the time my pregnant sister couldn't, she had just gotten the car so her insurance and registration was in her purse, yes the car was my sisters and a situation could have gone away if I wasn't such a feather head. I was back ad fourth to Cali, Chicago and NYC at the time working. My priorities were different and never though that it would turn to 1500 dollar mistake. This happened in 2008.


Proud to say that its over now and I will be back behing the wheel again soon, Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.