Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Please BE PATIENT WITH ME!!

As I embark on my new found love(s),
 Please bare with me on the many changes that may occur. 
I'm trying to narrow down things and become one w/ my blog(s) instead of having several blogs for each personality. LOL
I'm in the learning process on building websites, jewelry, custom toddler clothing, event planning, as well as buying and selling, Guitar lessons on friay's, and blog at the same time. As I try to figure out where everything goes and how I want it to come across/ look. {"Keep in mind that I'm an artist, and I'm sensitive about my sh*t"}

 I blog daily so everyday is different and more exciting than the last. I'll try to keep things as current as I can. Its not easy doing so when there are so many things in my life that are changing . Steven is growing and learning & doing more each day. I've been venturing off to mommy land and back to doing more mom2mom sales, ebay, craigslist, Esty, and where ever else I can find to buy and sell. Opening a Thrift store is also another goal for us this summer. {finding a good location is the hard part}
I'm finding more time to read & write more than I have in years. I love iT!

Once I get this down packed and organized to a "T", everything will just freely flow and become easier by the day. Oh yeah,  and getting Steven on a "normal" sleeping schedule is also key!  He just woke up for the day @ 1:30p. He likes to stay up all night w/ mommy. I'm a night owl 4-5 hours of sleep and I'm back up doing something, so he is the same way. Except he needs more hours of sleep.

Thank you for your patience and support there will be an exciting journey coming your way soon.



-Sincerely,
 Savanna Jordan-Rockstar Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.