Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pride and Joy!




There was a change in the winds
 the universe is moving my way how crazy
the law of attracion found me
like a manget  i was attracted

 i stared in your eyes and saw my eyes
staring back at me
i knew at that point you were the one
to complete me baby

20 weeks pass by
we found out
there was a boy inside
surprised!
i think i cried
 myself to sleep
as i look at you i see me
time went on
i started to feel you
 moving around
like an animal
kicking jabbing even tickling me
on the inside where you
grew healthy & strong like a bear
i fell in love when you answered my prayer
flashlight on my belly
made you kick me
for disturbing your peace
but i couldnt sleep unless i was at ease
then i could breathe whew.
i couldnt wait till the day you were born
mommies lil prince charming
is coming home
Once I saw your face my heart melted
you looked in my eyes and you felt it
mommy and daddy finally!
9 months seemed so long to me
now i can
see eturnity

watching you grow has been wonderful
learning, absorbing your amazingly beauiful
my little man, my king, mommies dream.



Its funny how we make what we dream reality
society made me want a girl
but the universe knew more
i desired a boy
Since I was a girl
 i had dreams of you
  a boy looking just like you
Thank you for coming when you did
Mommy need to be reminded and reunited of
what she hid
a Family that was broken
a life went unspoken
death had the best of us that was the test of us
i failed us
the devil had me jailed
locked down in a cell
shakled like slave
digging my grave
then out from the shadows i saw you

your eyes sparkled and in i was drew

i thank daddy everyday
for pulling me through in every way
without him there would be no you
 my greatest achevement
my masterpiece
completed
Is you!
I thank you
for saving me
 i'm me once again
i lost myself
then found again
Couldn't help to remember
all the the ones i lost
depressed mommy was
the devil had my sleeve
i couldnt breathe

then you came along
Now i know Life's strong
the universe
brought you back to me
law of attraction
you attracted me
family
i pushed it away
like a fantasy
Not reality
away for so long
i forgot you
There all along
just had to find you
I asked for you long ago
it was destined that you were sent to me
an angel from above
 sends her love
the universe knew i wanted you
knew just when
 i was ready to recieve you
i attracted you like a manget
with out you i'll raise havoc
my pride and joy
 mommy loves you
my baby boy.









1 comment:

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.