Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Steven wants to fly!

Okay so this has been like day three without a camera. Trying to get a new one here soon{Waterproof}.

Anyway, steven is so amazing. As I'm cleaning and orginazing my "so-called" office. steven gets his stool from his room. and puts it in front of the TV (while watching Curious Georger his Absolute FAV). I stop and watch what hes trying to do.
 Now George and the man w/ the yellow hat has kidnapped/took an elephant to see his long lost siblings at a California Zoo. If your a parent who has a little one in George you know what I mean. Well They are captured and at the time in a helicoper jumping out. The man in the yellow hat straps on the parishoot and george and jumps out. Stevn is jumping off the stool with them. LOL
I ask,  Steven are you flying? He nods yes and flaps his arms.
I ask him if he wants to jump out of an helicopter like George, he nond yes.
While speaking another language pointing to the floor and celing (baby signing is so awesome when you cant yet understand the words, but his hads gestures told it all).
After the jumping was done he begins to look for this small helicopter he has. Its a small metal one like a match box car. His Aunt Julie gave him these two cool chairs (full of toys)that has storage under the seats. I love them. Too cute and can't wait to customize them for Steve, I find the toy under the couch. His face got so bright with joy I almost cried, Steven has loved airplanes as long as I can remember. He knows he can't fly but he wants to jump from an airplane no excuse me a helicopter.
So to that yes I will keep that promise.
Because mommy & Daddy wants to jump from one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.