Saturday, July 21, 2012

BFF....

I didn't forget you,
 I've been so distant because I don't know what to say to you. I wasn't there when I know you probably need me most. I apologize that I treated you this way. I love you and could never do a thing to let you down. I love you more than you know. your my sister, you are my girl, my right hand, whats thicker than blood?  Your friendship means more to me than words could express. Having your spirit in my life has kept me humble. I am the lucky one that you chose to be a friend. I am blessed that I at least got to meet that wonderful man that we lost and even more hurt that I wasnt there that day. I cried that day I felt the hurt your soul endured when losing a man you loved and cherished so much. He loved you more that you could imagine and he is watching you knowing that you will make the right choices with out him here because you are God and your decisions will be perfection.

I love you hunny!!
Miss you madly and always
 xoxoxo
I know I missed ur bday also but don't worry I got you once this baby is out
we have plans ;) *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.