Saturday, July 21, 2012

He "says" our son is "Too Handsome"

What is "Too handsome"? 
 My husband told me that our almost two year old son is too handsome
He get approached everyday. we walked to the park and came to a street as the car stopped at the stop sign a car of three girls, not young kids but young adults 18-21-ish, Steven waves and they all wave at the same time like all there yes were on the cute curly hair boy on the corner. We went to rent a movie and a lady walks up and says she has a two year old nephew but he takes the cake he is simply adorable. Men and women young and old all have to comment on how cool his hair is.
This is why, or maybe the excuse to why we won't cut his hair just yet. Its just to awesome.


This is how I found him after switching over my laundry load, he took daddies plate from the fridge and wanted the BBQ chicken. How could i say no to this face? So I heated it up and gave it back. Daddy had to order out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.