Saturday, July 21, 2012

Anyone ever see Angeles? Well you won't believe this

The photo reads
12-11-2011 9:01

If your like me...
who imports all pictures to your PC
then keep snapping pictures without
ever really seeing what you got
Until your good and ready to Edit, Post and Print.
That's me!


Today is 01-28-2012

A normal day w/ baby and I
painting, coloring and reading
what we love to do. Once he fell asleep
I started to organize the mess of my picasa folders
and edit a few pictures. I come across a folder of Steven and Jeremiah

I thought in my head "are any of these worth saving"?
The boys were in PJ's and steven had a dirty face
so actually i was thinking about disguarding the folder
but as I begin to edit the pictures they are rather good.

As I continue to edit a picture of the boys,
I noticed little orbs over J's face
so be started to like the pic more
I went to type
"Cousins"
"We got each others back"
I deleted it and changed it to "A shoulder to lean on"
I deleted it by mistake to change the font then my PC froze and stopped working.

I figured I'd keep out the words since this experience happened
I think she wanted it that way.


I felt it then.

I knew someone was there but i did't know
what they wanted, Scared? Never
Just accepting.
I closed all the opened programs and tried it again,
I opened picasa
and continued to edit the pictures
I come across a picture of Steven sitting on the couchw/ his guitar
I was using the black&white feature
while taking the pictures.
They came in a 3 sequence frame.


1).


2).

3).

You tell me what you see,
No photo editing other than what i've stated.


Here are the pictures with and without the effect.

With HDR-ish



Without HDR-ish effect
The picture didn't catch my attention until
I did the HDR-ish effect {to Emulate "that high dynamic range" look}


Then I saw it
I knew she was there all the time
and My uncle, Whom Steven carries his name
I see smiling too, I miss that face.
Though a little scary, I have to see through the fear
to see the man I remember.
In Grandmas arms as they watch over my baby.
I was speechless and still am.

Absolutely Amazing!
What I see before my eyes
reminds me of what I so long for what I miss so much....

FAMILY!

The backbone, The Strength, The Power, The Wisom

It seems like everytime a person dies life changes.
I remember as a little girl having 4th of July picnic's every year
For my Great grandma, Nonie, whom lived to be 102.
She died in 1996. That same year,
In December my uncle Steve was killed.
The Picnic's stopped.
I was 12.

Living in California,
where it was awkard to be ME.
My uncle was killed and buried before I knew he was gone.
Since it was Christmas
They waited till after to tell me.
Things Adults do. smh

The last memory I have is
crying my eyes out at the airport
before I moved to LA.
I wanted to see Uncle Steve,
Vari & Autumn before I left.
It never happened.


When I was told
"The Angles took Uncle Steve home"
I didn't quite understand what that meant
I never cried.

That following summer I returned to the the D
I remember My Auntie Sandy was taking me to see Uncle Steve,
At 13, it still wasn't registering where he was.
As we pull up to the Cemetary it sets in.
As we get out the car all I did was cry my eyes out.
I didn't even get to say goodbye.
I still have my bear I hold dear.

My Auntie Val,
was called by the Angels in 2005 to return home.
Auntie Mama, she was to the nieces.
A woman I loved, respected, and apreciated in my life.
She taught me Strong values, business, Educiation, responsibilty
and so much more.
Not giving up a fight even if it takes your life
Cancer took hers away.
It still wasn't until I got older to actually understand & apreciate
Life.
I'm still learning everyday to apreciate what I have
Something my husband reminds me of daily.

" See, I did marry a good guy Auntie" .

Anyway, the longer I stare at this picture
I 'm seeing more, then I opened my eyes
to my grandmothers arms.

Grandma,
whom I lost in the following year 2006.
Cancer took her away as well.
I miss her laugh. And our long talks.
Macaroni and cheese, fried chicken, and greens
with pea soup.
Wisdom is this womans name.
and Master Chef is her game
The Clean Plate Club creator.
The most honest person you would of ever met.
Born with a silver tounge,
and she spoke & lived it daily.

With out this woman there would be no me.

These are the Strongest people I know,
The most honest
and your just not going to get any more REAL than them.
I think about the times we shared and the laughs we had,
wishing there were more.
Wishing my son could experience the same love.

Realizing that he does.

Amazed, how this came to me
I thought they were gone but they were here all along.
A shoulder to lean on.
Thank you for staying around,
I needed your guidance on the right path.
The first time Uncle Steve came to visit I was 16,
He has now gotten his wings.
but not fully.
I'm begining to see another face in his,
and it kinda scares me,
When I first noticed the picture in the photo I saw him perfectly.
Great big smile with his pimp hat on.
imperfect face but his smile stood out strong.
He had to show me it was him
or it would of scared me.
Thank you for remembering me,
I think i've answered my own question.
I could never forget what has never left.
The physical you is no longer here but your spirit remains.


When I feel like i'm losing faith you always know when to appear.
Thank you for showing your self, I needed that reminder.
I love you more than words can express,
I will only continue to do my best.
I know, I'm proud of me too!
I know you've met Steven,
you talk to him all the time.
I knew you were eventually coming,
I just didnt know how.

Sending love and hugs to the highest skys
continue to bless us with your presence.
I know there is a meaning behind everything
I'm still looking for a meaning to, why me?
How me?
That question still ponders in my mind all the time.
I pushed them away for so long I wasn't sure what to expect.
You remembered I don't like scary things,
Thank you for that smile Uncle Steve I needed it. I see you.
Its been a long time, but I remember!
Never again
will I second guess your memory,
because it lives within me & Steven.
Watching as I grow and mature,
and raise a genius to be so pure.
And to see this Great man he will become.




The face I see in the photo.


And this is the smile I see.
I will post the pic of him the way I see him in the photo
once its located.
In the photo he has on a Hat.












No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.