Monday, February 18, 2013

A bigger bed....

Why is it that we allow our two year old son control how we sleep in our bed?
Since my belly and my blatter at the present time keeping me up between the kitchen and bathroom
All hours of the night resulting in me climbing over Mr. Little dozens of times through the night.
I remember when it was perfect he actually slept in his own bed. Now he's like a converted baby at bed time wanting to be cuddled all the time. Don't get me wrong I may of been some of the problem, but as I tell hubby, look at what he's accomplished. He is practally potty trained, he is off the binky, finally! And the word bottle has not crossed his lips. He still needs to work on not getting his way and sharing, but what two year old is perfect? His vocabulary has picked up and so has his signs. He's more into books than movies but he does love the occasional curious George, and Elmo.
 
Well, I guess i wouldn't have it anyother way. In a minute the baby will be here and I'm not quite sure how thats going to work.

 
Until then i'll just continue to love his baby feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.