Monday, February 18, 2013

Science time for toddlers


Today, my little love had playmates over.
My husbands buddy has two girls ages 6 and 4. While Steven and I were coloring the girls were playing and one says something about a mom, i'm not really sure what they were playing but I did hear mommy, they could of just pretending princess', but Steven said to them mommy? " I Wove my mommy" Then he turns to me hugs and kisses me and looks to the girls like I have the best mommy...then he continues to color.

Anywho, since i've become a pintrest addict i'm sort of into these science experiments with Steve. Today we put food coloring and vinger together and dropped it over baking soda and watched it fizz. How cool it was watching him enjoy. Then he smushed it together and it was dough. Daddy came home and brought home the corn starch and more baking soda to try to make play dough. Pictures of this will be posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.