Monday, February 18, 2013

Glowing tub for toddlers.

 
Its bath time again and tonight we had a blast!
If your toddler is like my little water baby,  you should try this.

  If your handy all you'll need is PVC piping, funnels, and good suction cups. My husband drilled holes into the Pipes to hold the suction cups to the wall.
 
My goal was to find something that would stop daddy and myself from yelling at our toddler for his messy bath time fun, and I found it!
 
Daddy made a water wall maze for our son out of pipes and funnels.
 
 
 
 
We also added glowsticks for added excitement.
 

 
 He had a ball all night! And so did we. My husband found new ways to make the water pour and Steve tried too!We put glow sticks in the pipes too.  He even made the pipe a straw and blew bubbles in the water.
 
 
After his bath we made shapes with the glow sticks in his room under the stars.
 
 
Steven has a glowing sea of stars on his celling, he absolutely loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.