Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy 30th babe

Hats off you you tonight,

I love this man more and more everyday.

We met when I was 23 and he was 25. I remember when we me we couldn't stop staring in each others eyes. It was like we manifested each other to one another. There was an attraction that we both shared and it was crazy. I remember when we talked on the phone all night till' morning. We instantly knew that we were meant for each other.  At the time we both were reaching out for something we just didn't know exactly what it was. Now years have passed, and I am now a believer, in the power of attraction.

I feel like I was drawn to him like a magnet, I was the moth and he was the flame. He was something I never imagined, or did I and just didn't put it together until now. He is my soul mate, I am so happy he chose me and I him. I couldn't ask for a better person in my life. He is an awesome father, Great husband, even though hes socially awkward and hates flashy paparazzi scenes, and being seen, I love my sexy man anyway.

 
I love you baby, I know these 9 long gruesome months have been hard on us both but we got through it happy and together, I know those pregnancy pains that you experienced are because you love me. I love you even more because its like sometimes you just get me.

Happy birthday again and may you we have 30 more years healthy, happy & strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.