Monday, March 5, 2012

The book Trail

After a long day visiting w/ family I finally cleaned the house (including an overdue toddler room).
Jeffrey went to bed while Steve and I play w/ his new Moon dough from Aunt Julie.
Can I say, I personally LOVE THIS STUFF!!
Its so much better than the boring old play dough and it smells better too!
Its hypo allergic, wheat free,  never sticks, and get this; NEVER DRIES OUT!! OMG! I found my new love of FUN!

As a child I loved dough and moon sand was awesome but this beats it!


Steven loves to make Ice cream cones and dogs, then squishes them up. My sister in-law also gave them cookie cutter shapes for even more fun. I thought he would want to eat it, or keep putting it in his mouth, I stand corrected. He's actually pretty good at just pretending and playing w/ it. Its 3:30a I just put him to bed.

I almost forgot, Steven has these book blocks he loves to play with(wish i had pictures). 
He sits six books on the floor cracked open so that they would stand on their own. Then we count them, two & six are the only numbers he can say but he points to each as I say them. Then daddy joins in for a goodnight kiss, and he wants him to count them to. He is so proud of his achievement he can't stop clapping. He is so awesome, he grabbed up all his books in his little arms and headed to his room, he left a book trail from the kitchen, down the hall and around the corner. 

I love you my son, take your time to grow up please
 I want to savor these memories
Capture every minute of your little growing spirit.

1 comment:

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.