Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Today in My City! 3-7-12

I can't believe this weather, its the begining of March and the weather has done an awesome change.
I think its this solar storm were having. Whatever it is I love iT!

Anyway, Helloooo Spring & Goodbye Winter.

Steven and I were outside all day. He drove his power wheel on our walk to the park. I finally got thoes damn christmas lights off my rose bushes (Don't judge me waiting on the hubby sometimes can take awhile) The old saying, "If you want things done right you better do it yourself".

Anyway, I've also recieved my new GE camera x500 and I think im in love. I can't wait to get this new studio w/ lights and tripods. My hobby has just becaome so much more! Its turning into a profession. The artist in me can't resist, pictures will be posted soon, haven't had the time to actually sit down and write let alone look and edit pix.

Did I mention that Steven finally slept in his bed all night from 8 to 8.
 How awesome is he? Totally!
He is getting on more of a solid schdule and I am so happy my little man is becoming so independent. I don't know what to do with myself sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.