Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Rockin' Family

As I sit here i'm finding myself doing more reading, writing, and actually being more how I imagined my life to be. I pulled out my old vision board & books on how I imagined my future. And believe it or not Many things that I wanted in my younger days have actually became reality. I always wanted a guitar and wanted to learn how to play. At 27 I have more guitars in my home than I ever imagined.


15 guitars in my son's room. My personal Daisy Rock, my daughter has 5, so total we have 21 guitars in our home. One pro drumset and my son's first Act drum set (pictured above).



You would think we're a music inclined family but were just starting out, Learning and the love of music in our hearts is strong. 



I've been writing poetry for as long as I can remember Music has always been a passion of mine at a young age.
My husband and I have enrolled our nephew, Austin (our adopted child) and our daughter in the "school of rock" .
They have adult classes on Friday's where I find myself in Awe at the talent. Many of the teachers are actual working muscians teaching while on tour and taking many talented kids along for the ride. I love being around the enegry they give. I've missed it for so long, I'm glad to be back!


3 comments:

  1. you sure look as if you are a rock start. i don't play either, just a .note or two.
    your children are going to set up a band soon and your little boy is just a rocker.

    would you like to participate in the She Rocks series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments. Sure I'd love to participate in the series. Just let me know what needs to be done and how I can be of help to you.

      Delete

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.