Thursday, March 1, 2012

BOTTLE FREE

I can't believe it has been 5 days, I didn't want to say anything to jinx myself and give in, but Steven hasn't had a bottle in 5 days. It ended up being easier than I thought. I can't believe time has went by as fast as it has. Steven your almost Two! and I still remember finding out we were pregnant w/ you. Didn't know if you were a boy or a girl but loved you either way with joy.

Now look its been two weeks, and still no bottle.
I can't believe it,  your my little Big boy.
One habit broken now its time to break number two!
 Time to say, "bye bye Binky" "Binky bye bye"
Thanks Auntie Lynn, my favorite song to sing.
That will be the next habit I wean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep in mind that i'm an Artist, and i'm sensitive about my Sh*t".

Please leave comments, would love to hear what you think.